Learning how to withdraw money from Varo without a debit card could make your banking experience more satisfying. However, can cash be withdrawn without a debit card from an ATM?
This is possible with the new digital bank cardless ATM, which allows users to withdraw funds without the use of an ATM card. All you need is a bank account with one of the participating banks and a smartphone with the bank's app.
In this post, you will learn about cardless ATMs, if they work with Varo, and how to withdraw money from Varo without a debit card.
What are Cardless ATMs?
Cardless ATMs let you access your account and withdraw cash without the need for a physical card. They rely on SMS messaging or a smartphone banking app for account verification.
Photo Credit: Pixabay.com
If you lose your debit card or desire to avoid the risks of carrying ATM cards, they offer a more convenient option to obtain money from your bank account.
Again, cardless ATMs can function in a variety of ways. The two main types of cardless technologies are quick response (QR) codes and near-field communication (NFC).
Using a QR code to make a withdrawal from a cardless ATM ensures that the entire process is completed without touching the machine. Also, a cardless ATM works by giving you a unique code that you use to withdraw cash from the machine.
This contactless solution allows a consumer to use a mobile application to complete all of the processes required to withdraw cash from an ATM. You may get cardless cash by just waving your device over the reader or entering your unique code.
Do Cardless ATMs Work With Varo?
Yes, Cardless ATMs work with Varo. Only a cardless ATM can allow you to get money from your Varo account without a card.
It's easy to connect your Varo Visa Debit Card to your iPhone or Android mobile device to pay swiftly and securely without carrying a wallet.
In addition, Varo's mobile app has an ATM locator to help you find the closest Allpoint cardless ATMs near you. All you have to do now is:
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- Hit the move money button.
- Choose to Find an ATM.
- Now it's up to you to decide which ATM to use.
Let's have a look at how to withdraw money from Varo without a debit card.
What is Varo?
Varo is a safe and secure online mobile banking system created for people who like to perform all of their banking online.
This bank is mostly for younger people who prefer to conduct all of their banking online and do not have access to physical locations.
In other words, Varo members can access their funds through a worldwide network of more than 55,000 fee-free Allpoint ATMs, despite the lack of physical presence.
Varo online banking has no hidden fees, monthly fees, or minimum balance requirements. On the other hand, there are no branches, so you'd have to work with third-party merchants who demand fees for cash deposits.
Making a withdrawal with Varo is simple, and the company doesn't charge any fees for cash withdrawals from its network of ATMs. On the other hand, when you use a third-party ATM, you may be charged.
Steps on: How to Withdraw Money From Varo Without a Debit Card
With the introduction of an ATM and a debit card, technology made cash withdrawal easier in the past. However, you can now go to your ATM without a card and still get the cash you require.
The following are the steps to withdraw money from Varo without using a debit card:
(If you already have an account on Varo jump to number 6.)
- Firstly, to withdraw money from Varo without using a debit card, you must first create an varo account.
- However, make sure you have cash in your Varo account.
A) You can transfer money from an external bank into your Varo account
B) Direct deposit to your Varo bank account for paychecks and other payments.
- Then, after completing the registration and making sure you have cash in your Varo account, download the Varo app on your Smartphone and install it.
- Also, open the newly installed Varo app on your smart device.
- Navigate to the move money section.
- Click on the find ATM option.
- Search for the nearest cardless ATM in the locator displayed.
- Prepare to visit the ATM hub once you've chosen an ATM that is closer to your location.
- On the other hand, remember to bring your phone, which should have the Varo app installed.
- Check to see if the ATM supports mobile cash access. Select the mobile cash access option if it is available.
- Now, open the Varo bank app on your smartphone and wait for the banking options to load.
- Again, select the option for cardless ATM withdrawal and press the button.
- Enter the amount you'd like to take out.
- Additionally, you can scan the QR code or wait for the app to generate a pin.
- In the ATM, enter the generated pin.
- Wait for the machine to prepare your cash.
- Finally, you can get your money from the cash machine.
Technology's good acts are far from over, as there are still more ways it can alleviate the stress that comes with banking. When you know how to withdraw money from Varo without a debit card, you would be saving yourself certain challenges that come with carrying an ATM debit card around.
Also, you don't need a standard ATM to make withdrawals with a cardless ATM. The use of cardless ATMs simplifies and expedites the purchasing process. Simply allow the ATM to scan the QR code or enter the pin generated by your bank app and then confirm the transaction.