Cryptocurrencies, over the years, have proven to be a cheat code to achieving overnight financial success. Regardless of the type, whether they are Bitcoin, altcoins, or shitcoins, carefully predicting markets and investing early is undoubtedly a key to being a part of the bandwagon. As a means to join the trend, individuals are now interested in where to buy Shiba Inu in the US. For instance, see how Shiba Inu made this warehouse manager a millionaire.
Shiba Inu's recent meteoric rise in market value proves to be a testament. Its total market capitalization is currently put at $31 billion. Due to this, investors are rapidly getting interested in buying the meme coin.
Conceivably, the question of where to buy Shiba Inu coins is one increasingly posed. However, it is not far-fetched. Shiba Inu coins can be purchased from KuCoin, eToro Coinbase Pro, Crypto.com, and Binance US. This article will provide helpful details on what Shiba Inu coins are, where to buy the coin in the United States, and how to purchase them
|Platforms to buy Shiba Inu||Redirect Links|
|eToro (Recommended)||Enter eToro|
|KuCoin||Go to KuCoin|
|Coinbase Pro||Go to Coinbase Pro|
|Crypto.com||Go to Crypto.com|
|Binance US||Go to Binance US|
What Are Shiba Inu Coins
Shiba Inu coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency fabricated on the Ethereum blockchain by an anonymous entity commonly known by the name ‘Ryoshi.' So, the term ‘Shiba Inu' is derived from a Japanese breed of dog called Shiba Inu. Dubbed as a rival and alternative to Dogecoin, Shiba Inu was intently originated to provide Dogecoin as a sort of competition; so, the coin was nicknamed, ‘Dogecoin killer.'
Interestingly, both Shiba Inu and Dogecoin are meme coins built on ridiculous themes like dogs, but they have been gaining enough traction worthy of note. Shiba Inu coin was founded in August 2021 but gained popularity due to its immense increase in value in October, which saw its market capitalization pegged at $36 billion.
Consequently, the coin was ranked among the top ten best cryptocurrencies. There's no doubt about how the coin is living up to its nickname, with its market capitalization ($31 billion) looking to outpace Dogecoin's (37.1 billion). However, there's widespread doubt characterized with this coin as it is often believed it is a pump and dump scheme by a group of its aggressive community known as ShibaArmy.
Where To Buy Shiba Inu Coins In The US
Interestingly, the Shiba Inu coin is relatively in abundance. A quadrillion supply is what is estimated of the coin. About 50% was locked in Uniswap, and the remaining was handed to Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin, who later burned it all. So, to buy Shiba Inu in US, finding a crypto exchange with the coin listed is where the task begins. essentially, you are I search for an exchange that has the coin and also offers no or low transaction fees. Let's take a look at what exchange individuals in the US can bank on to buy Shiba Inu.
eToro crypto exchange platform ranks as one of the exchanges with a lot of offerings in the world. It is also a good exchange to buy Shiba Inu in the US. The trading exchange is uniquely distinguished with its user-friendly interface is designed for beginners and experts to relate easily. This is one feature among many that helps the platform maintain an excellent customer base. See more details about the exchange platform.
Due to the performance of Shiba Inu in the market and the consistently high demand, eToro had to enlist the coin on its platform. The platform possesses a wide range of tools useful for investors to make informed trading decisions. However, US residents can only buy cryptocurrency via this platform.
How to Buy Shiba Inu In US on eToro
Before we take you through the procedure, you need to know what Shiba Inu is not. First, it is not a stock. It is a cryptocurrency, and like every other cryptocurrency, it is regarded as a volatile investment. Now that we have gotten that out of the way, you can get ahead with the buying.
• Create an account. Since we are talking about eToro, we assume you should create an account on the platform.
• The second step is funding. To complete buying the Shiba coin using eToro, you are required to fund your account. Of course, your fund will be what you use as an investment in the coin. In contrast to some exchanges, eToro offers you the possibility of depositing in fiat currency. It is also important to note that depositing on eToro is relatively easy as the platform makes vivid clarification as to the amount you want to invest. An interesting part is that eToro doesn't charge a fee for a deposit.
• Buy Shiba Inu. Now, you have your funds ready to roll. Buy Shiba Inu coin. Firstly, you need to find the right currency pair. This can be dependent on preference and what coin you already have. Similarly, you might prefer buying your crypto using USD. After deciding, for instance, let's assume you are using the USD as a pair, you'll select the SHIB/USD pair on the eToro interface, and then you choose the amount of Shiba you want to purchase and then proceed with the transaction. Once the transaction is successful, you become a proud owner of a Shiba Inu coin.
|Accepts low amount as funding||Available in only 44 states in the US|
|Access to social trading|
|Access to a lot of crypto offerings|
Buy Shiba Inu on KuCoin
KuCoin is a popular cryptocurrency exchange with a remarkable extensive offering of diverse crypto assets. Confidently, it is assumed that one out of every four crypto holders makes use of this crypto exchange. For great reach and service, there are 13 languages available to help millions of users worldwide. KuCoin claims to offer its users advanced security and a wide range of coins. It is not surprising that US residents can make use of this exchange.
So, access to the exchange is via the website or app. The platform is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. In addition, KuCoin supports popular stable coins like USDT, USDC, TUSD, PAX, and altcoins like Doge and Shiba. Added to this are their offerings in the bigwig cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Ethereum.
How to Buy Shiba Inu on KuCoin
- Create an exchange account,
- Make a deposit. You can deposit BTC and ETH, and both are trading pairs with the majority of crypto listed on KuCoin. This is mainly intended for flexibility as both BTC and ETH can be traded for SHIB on KuCoin. Also, you can make deposits in fiat currencies via a debit or credit card. Preferably, link your bank account and choose what funds to deposit. You will be provided a deposit address where you can input your wallet address.
- Place Order. Buying the SHIB is the third step. After that, you will need to place a buy order on the SHIB token. Visit the KuCoin’s trading section to place the order. If you deposit a BTC, select the market and search for SHIB, then the SHIB/BTC will appear. Click on the trading pair, and a price will appear, and then place your buy order on the right side of the chart.
|Low trading fees||Low trading volume|
|User-friendly interface||Difficulties during traffic periods|
|Multiple coin options|
Coinbase Pro is an advanced version of Coinbase, a platform of cryptocurrency exchange through which individuals can buy Shiba Inu in the US. Coinbase is specially designed for individual traders, experts, and crypto enthusiasts, with its interface and differing purchasing options and fees from the original Coinbase exchange.
A Coinbase Pro account offers you more features. You can keep track of the market, monitor open orders, check trading history, manage various portfolios, and much more stuff. Now, let's get to the nitty-gritty of buying Shiba Inu on this incredible crypto exchange.
How To Buy Shiba Inu on Coinbase Pro
- Log into your Coinbase Pro account.
- Navigate to “portfolio”, click “deposit,” and select the currency you would like to use for exchange.
- Select how you would like to fund your account. Usually, there are two options available; Wire transfer and a Bank account. If you select “bank transfer,” a $10 fee is added to the bank charges.
- Input the amount of SHIB you would like to buy and then select “withdraw.”
- Click “trade” and “select market”; click on SHB/USD
- Input how much SHB you'd like to buy as in the “amount.”
- Then “place buy order.”
- And now, you have successfully made a SHIB purchase.
|Relatively fast payments||High transaction fees|
|Crypto is insured|
Crypto.com is a crypto exchange platform that empowers users to buy, sell and pay with cryptos. The exchange serves over 10 million customers and provides over ninety-coin listings. Cryto.com is great for purchasing Shiba Inu because it offers no extra fees. Now, let's see how you can get coins.
How to Buy Shiba Inu on Crypto.com
- Download the iOS or Android app of Crypto.com to your phone.
- Complete the registration process and pass the verification test.
- Stack up the Crypto.com app, tap on the center logo, and select “Crypto Wallet” and “Buy.”
- Search for the cryptocurrency Shibu Inu Token. The coin will come up, and afterward, you select your preferred method of payment. The platform provides options such as using a credit card, debit card, an existing crypto wallet, or your fiat wallet via a bank transfer.
|With a Visa card, you'll spend and earn rewards||The app can be a bit slow|
|Earn interest in crypto||High trading fees|
|More than 90 crypto listing|
Buy Shiba Inu on Binance US
Binance US is an American partner of the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, Binance. Founded in 2017, Binance has the most extensive coin offerings and the highest volume of trade. However, its operation was stopped in 2017. In 2019, its US version was launched called Binance US.
How to Buy Shiba Inu on Binance US
You could buy Shiba Inu coin through these three options;
Buy with Bank Transfer
Now, you deposit to your Binance US exchange account in USD. You need to transfer the amount equivalent to the volume of SHIB you are willing to buy, and when you place the buy order and wait upon confirmation. When the transaction is completed, you must convert the USD into USDT (US dollar tether).
To do that, go to the USD section and hit the search button, and type in USDT. In essence, USDT/USD is what you would be looking out for.
Click on it and hit buy. Two options would pop out; market order or limit order—type in the amount of USDT you would want to buy. When the transaction is done, then proceed to buy Shiba Inu using USDT.
To proceed, select USDS at the top. Click on SHIB/USDT and select “buy.” You can choose the percentage of SHIB you intend to buy.
Trade SHIBA coin
You can trade some of your coins with SHIB. There are over 300 listed coins on Binance US that you can exchange for SHIB; some have the best rates.
Buy coins using a credit card
This is simple. You will purchase SHIB with your MasterCard or Visa directly.
|User-friendly interface||Payments take a bit more time|
|Multiple options of purchasing coins|
Gate.io is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies founded in 2013, and it is the platform with the leading initial exchange offering with a large number of crypto offerings. Cumulatively, there are over 400 markets and 180 cryptocurrencies on the platform. Conceivably, multiple trading pairs, fast support, love fee transactions are some of the reasons to choose Gate.io to buy Shiba Inu in the US.
How To Buy Shiba Inu on Gate.io
- Create an account on gate.io – The streamlined verification process is pretty fast.
- Once your account is verified, proceed to buy SHIB. However, before you can buy SHIB, you’ll need to fund your account. Funding can be done via USD, USDT, BTC, ETH, etcetera. After funding, you then proceed to purchase SHIB.
|Relatively low fees||Bad user interface|
|400+ markets||Available to Washington and New York residents|
Should You Invest In Shiba Inu?
Before investing, you must consider the long-term value of the asset. Although Shiba Inu is currently on the rise and everyone wants to know about how to buy Shiba Inu in the US. It is safe not to be panicked into splurging your fortunes on the investments.
Cryptocurrencies are generally risky investments as they are incredibly volatile. We need to put a disclaimer that this is not financial advice. It’s educating, but you need to do extra research and make your own decisions.
Shiba Inu in the US is very affordable. For starters, this could be an excellent place to start. In the last couple of months, the coin has soared more than a 900%, close to 1000%. Yes, it is tempting to consider joining the flow. However, you should pay attention to the risks.
SHIB coins are meme coins, unlike Bitcoins and other stable coins with a relatively safer store of value. Shiba Inu coins could easily become a pump and dump scheme by a group of whales. However, even in the face of the risks, SHIB could still be a valuable investment as seen in recent surges but to stay on the safer side, invest what you can afford to lose.
It would help if you considered an investment’s potential in the long term. Buying hot new coins to become an overnight success could be risky. Yes, nobody can be sure what will happen in the next couple of months. However, we still have to analyze to ensure our choices will have a competitive edge tomorrow.
There is a slim chance that this meme coin would thrive. Shiba Inu in fanbase is tremendous, but they are primarily interested in buying and dumping. If you are not ready for such, you should not consider holding this coin in your portfolio.
This article has provided what Shiba Inu coins are and where to buy Shiba Inu in the US. We noticed that sometimes, we need a trading pair to get the coin. And not all exchanges had it. In addition, we have been highlighting popular crypto exchanges like KuCoin, eToro, Coinbase Pro, Crypto.com, Binance US, and Gate.io.
We have also explained the pros and cons of these platforms in the process of purchase. Lastly, should you include SHIB in your portfolio? We gave you our take on the meme coin. However, we believe that you won’t take our word without further research due diligence.