Transferring funds from one account to another can be a real chore, but it is necessary if you need to pay your bills or send money back and forth between accounts. Many people opt for the convenience of online accounts like Payoneer and Wise. The question is, how can you send money from Payoneer to Wise?
You can send money to Wise from your Payoneer account by adding Wise as a bank account under settings. Payoneer will then verify the account and let you know if this action was approved. It can take up to three business days to be notified of the results after attempting to link your accounts.
If you are ready to learn the step-by-step process to send money from one account to another, here is everything you need to know.
How To: Payoneer to Wise
If you want to move funds from your Payoneer account to your Wise account, you will need to follow a few simple steps. This is possible if you add your Wise account as a bank account to be associated with your Payoneer payments. Doing so will allow you to transfer the funds to your local bank account in your local currency.
Here are the steps you will need to follow to link the two accounts:
- Sign in to Payoneer and look for the main menu. This should give you several options, but you will want to click on “Settings.”
- From here, click on “Bank Accounts.”
- You will be given two options: add a new bank account for withdrawal or add a new recipient bank account for paying those who are not Payoneer customers. You want to go with the first option, so select the “Your Accounts” tab.
- Click “Add Bank Account.”
- Follow all of the on-screen prompts to fill out the necessary account details.
- Submit the information and wait for Payoneer to review it.
There are a few things you need to keep in mind when transferring funds from your Payoneer to a Wise account. The first is that the account holder's name on your Payoneer account and your Wise account must match. If they do not match, you will not be able to link the two individual accounts.
The other thing you should know is that linking the two accounts is not an instant solution. Payoneer typically requires about three business days to review the information. Once they have finished, they will send you an email to let you know whether the connection was approved.
If you need to transfer money from Skrill to Wise, here is our complete guide.
Sending Funds from Payoneer to Wise
The good news is that adding a bank account to Payoneer is quick and easy. This should allow you to withdraw your hard-earned money so you can spend it faster and easier. If you need to learn how to send funds from Payoneer to Wise, then these six steps are all you need to follow. Just keep in mind that it may take a few days to link the accounts.